We are looking for a passionate UX/UI designer to join Product Team! Be part of the team that crafts, executes, and delivers compelling technology narratives that solve business problems. Ideal candidate is a Design Thinking expert. You have a proven track record of strong user experience and visual design skills to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of emerging startup in the field of the data analytics.
- Analyze complex problems and help solve it using Design Thinking methodologies to improve our products (web and mobile products)
- Partner with internal Product team, marketing and the engineering team to deliver iterative improvements.
- Discover what matters to users and help determine not just what things look like, but how they should work in order to maximize operational efficiency
- Lead user research, focus groups and 1:1 usability tests to ensure we’re solving the problems with the right solutions
- Evolve rough ideas into polished user flows and pixel-perfect interfaces
- Meaningfully contribute to a product’s design standards
- Establish guidelines, best practices, and standards related to designing and maintaining accessible websites
- Create working prototypes to get user validations
- At least 1-2 years overall experience in UX/UI design
- Fluency with a wide variety of user-centered design methods and knowledge of best practices
- Demonstrated expertise in responsive user interface design for the web
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – you can effectively articulate how the design will solve the business problem
- Experience collaborating with engineering and product teams in an agile environment
- Experience with complex interactive platform design
- You love problem-solving and working with teams to ensure success
- You are comfortable taking the initiative to ensure things get done
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Invision and Sketch
- You’ve built data analytics dashboards that deliver key insights
- You’ve worked in a rapid growth startup
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexibility to work in our offices or some days at home
- Possibility to learn and growth.
Please include a link to your portfolio if available.
Job Category: Design UI UX
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cáceres Madrid